Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What are they doing?

I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying. I don't care. Actually, I for one who doesn't care much athletes take steroids as long as they play hard. You guys will know that if you guys read my opening post for this blog.

We all have this kind of experience when we are at school. When I was in university, some of my classmates cheated in exams in order to get higher score. Some of my friends were so angry at this kind of situations. Me? I don't care. Only thing I care is what and how I do in exams. If I study hard, I get high score eventually. The difference between those who cheated in exams and me is I got knowledge on my head, right?

This whole saga between Roger Clemens and Brian McNamee. I just have one feeling. What are they doing? Don't look into the past. The whole focus should be how to improve or fix this situation which more and more athletes take steroids. What are they doing? If Govnerment turn McNamee from suspect to witness, should they protect McNamee from exposures to the public? I don't try to protect McNamee. I just wonder at why powerful people on the society always do something which gets them on the page of newspaper, but not for something challenges the real bad guys on the society.

Basically, Mitchell just put McNamee on his report and let everyone know who is his source. Mitchell should just try to come up with good idea how to change this situation instead of putting tons of athletes names on his report. Ridiculous.

No comments: