Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

First of all, Happy Holidays! I know I haven’t updated my blog regularly lately. Thanks the patience from all of my readers if there is anyone left right now.

As you guys know, I have been back to Taiwan from Australia for few months. I just got my new job almost 2 months ago. Before settling down, I really can’t spend too much time on my blog. There is nothing to do with Wang’s leave.

I know I promise to set up my new website. That plan is still out there. Hopefully, it can become reality pretty soon.

Of course, Yankees always have ways to keep fans busy during off-season. There is no exception this time around. There are many moves happening and I haven’t missed any one of them. I will post my comments shortly. However, this post belongs to holidays.

After more than 10 years moving around Tainan, Taipei, Kaohsiung, Los Angeles and Sydney by myself, I decide to go back to Taiwan and stays with my family.

It turns out to be a great decision. I have been pretty enjoyed the time with my family. We have watched movies and worked out together. We all know it is good to do whatever you want when you live outside by yourself. However, you will feel pretty lonely during holidays and the days you are sick. Trust me on that if you haven’t lived by yourself.

My family is planning to celebrate New Year somewhere in Taiwan. How about you guys? Any plan?

No comments: