Monday, April 28, 2008

What a tough loss for Yankees

I am just glad that Wang was able to stop our three-games losing streak. On top of that, Wang did this on the road.

If we are able to split this series against CLE on their ball park and finish our record one game above .500, we will be in good shape. Even though we lost today game, we still will be fine, especially when you consider what a tough schedule we have in April and how inconsistent our offense, pitching, defense are. Of course, we also have a lot of injuries as well.

What a tough blow for Yankees when we probably lose Posada for a long time. I hope we see Posada very soon. Before that, I am sure our bombers will be able to weather this storm and come through on top again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yankees are the best team in the MLB, as far as I m concerned, we have great fans, and really the whole city of New York will say that. In New York if you want to watch the Yankees in style good luck with that, all the Yankees premium seats get sold out and are highly priced. Anyhow if you get lost I have a new site for u guys, where you can compare tickets prices for free as I do.
http://www.ticketsreview.com/baseball/new_york_yankees_tickets/
Anyhow I though this is something would interest you…
Yankees Tickets

Todd Drew said...

Wang was fabulous yesterday. Hopefully, Posada can get better quickly.