Thursday, April 10, 2008

2005 again?

Is this just me? Why do I have similar feeling I had back to 2005? I remember our Bombers looked old and struggled to score runs at the beginning of 2005 season while starting pitchers also were inconsistent. Of course, they have a slow start in 2005. On top of that, all teams in AL East got off slow starts except Orioles who was getting a hot start. Sound Similar, right?

Basically, our bombers were inconsistent the whole 2005 season and stormed back to grab AL East title. We also got tons of injuries back to 2005. I hope this won't be the trend this season. But, the difference between 2005 and 2008 is having a strong farm system now.

I am pretty satisfied at Yankees' record when you consider they only score 25 runs for 9 games which is average 2.8 runs per game. If Yankees somehow win tomorrow game and keep win enough games a little better than .500, we will be fine.

1 comment:

Todd Drew said...

Wang was great tonight, Jessica.