Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Can Yankees play better defense, please?

Is it just me to feel this way? Can Yankees play better defense, please? It seems to me players on the other teams we play against play better defense than us. Do I feel this way because I pay too much more attention on Yankees than any other teams?

I know we can't put all blame on defense because pitchers have to pick up his teammates, but sometimes it costs us a lot of games when those errors happen at the crucial moment. In my opinion, you can't expect pitchers to pick up his teammates every time out because they play on the highest level of professional baseball of the world. For this season, playing good defense behind makeshift rotation is very important.

I really hope Yankees pay more attention on defense.

No comments: