Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting Better

I have been sick for almost two weeks because of Australia's terrible weather. Thanks for all the patience from all my loyal readers. Due to my illness, I have been watched Yankees games off and on for a while. If I make mistakes on any opinion regard for Yankees, please let me know in the comment section.

Obviously, Our beloved Yankees team is in as bad condition as mine. I believe most of you guys have this kind of experience. When you are sick, all kinds of illness keep piling up because different bacterium and viruses keep invading into your weaken immune system. That's why I have been sick almost two weeks now.

But, one day, you will suddenly feel better and feel nothing ever happen. The same goes to our Yankees. They will get better. Maybe it will happen tongiht against Johan Santana.

No comments: