Friday, August 8, 2008

20 wins and Cy Young Award for Moose??? Why not...

I really hope Moose and Mo get their well deserved recognitions this season on Cy Young Voting. It's great we come back to win final two games of 4 games series against Rangers.

Our pitching has been outstanding all season long. Not too much to say about our offense which has been disappeared in this 2008 campaign. I only can hope our offense will wake up in time to support our pitching staff, especially upcoming series against Angels. I know match-up doesn't favor Yankees, but you never know what will happen on the field. I have high hope on Kennedy, Giese and Pettitte.

I am so glad to see Mariners beating Rays in the walk-off fashion. When you look at Rays' road record, I believe our Yankees still have chances to get into playoff by AL East or wild card. This season looks more and more like 2005 season which three teams fight for two playoff spots until the final week of season.

Let's go Yankees!!

No comments: