Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wang is selected as one of 48 philanthropists from Asian countries on Forbes annual Heroes of Philanthropy issue

I know Wang is going to start his 3rd spring training game against Red Sox tonight. I will do live blogging. If you guys have time to watch game, why not join me to discuss the game with me on my blog? I am thinking about doing live-blogging for a while, so I will do it when I can from this season on.

A small Wang's tidbit for you. Wang have been done so many good things to help people for many years, but he doesn't want to let people know. Once a while, Taiwanese can find out some good things Wang does for some people or some organizations when those people or organizations reveal some things to media by accident. With stable status on the major league, Wang has started doing these more and more.

If you ask him how Wang feels about this recognition which he is elected as one of 48 philanthropists from Asian countries on Forbes annual Heroes of Philanthropy issue, he probably says no big deal and he does this for helping people, not for fame. By the way, Wang is second youngest philanthropist on that list and the only one is not a entrepreneur.

I always want to help people. When I have that ability, I definitely will do it. I admire anyone who works hard and helps people. That's why I admire and like Wang.

If you guys are interested, use this link to see the whole list.

No comments: