Thursday, March 19, 2009

USA wins in bottom of 9th

Well, I guess I miss the most exciting part of this game when I fall sleep and turn off computer. My first impression is the closers of two teams are terrible. Thanks god we have Mo.

I actually think Jeter demonstrates better range up to middle even though he doesn't come up with two balls hit toward middle. Of course, Jeter obviously slow down because of age that is natural. Not to mention, Jeter walks in the 7th inning on critical spot and hits ball hard in the 9th inning. It will be important for Cano to play better defense and help out Jeter up to middle.

Two teams certainly put on a great show. As a baseball fan, I certainly can't ask more. The most impressive play for me is the catch Beltran does in the center field.

As Jeter keeps playing WBC, we certainily get more chances to watch more prospects and bench guys playing. The spring training is long way to go. There is no need to rush any player or get Jeter back as long as they are healthy.

No comments: