Sunday, November 9, 2008

Terrible 2008 season













Few days ago, Uni Lions which is one of Taiwanese pro league team win champion of CPBL(Taiwan pro league).

What a terrible 2008 season for me!

First of all, Yankees miss to make playoffs and stop 13 years streak.

Secondly, as a Taiwanese, Wang got hurt and miss at least half of season.

Thirdly, Red Sox and Rays make the playoffs

Fourthly, I have to watch Red Sox almost coming back and going into the world series.

And then the team in the Taiwan pro league I hate the most win champion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to heir about how bad your year was because it reminded me about my year. but there is a good part next year can only be beter

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to heir about how bad your year was because it reminded me about my year. but there is a good part next year can only be better

Jessica Lee said...

This is true. When you consider the team I love in Taiwan pro league no longer exist, how bad it can be.

Anonymous said...

The Yankees are not a bad replacement team. But who would you root for if your favorite player was traded?

Jessica Lee said...

If you don't mind, you can use name/url and then I can know who you are. No matter which way you choose, welcome to my blog.

Just in case you are interested in the Yankes story with me. Go to read first post of this blog.

Yankees and Wang got me back to love baseball again after my favorite Taiwanese pro league team involved with gamble scandal. Of course, I root harder for Wang because of his personality and nationality. I root for him to pitch well no matter where he goes. However, the team I love and root for is Yankees. I know it's very hard to stay with Yankees for entire career for any player.

I love the way Yankees play baseball: never give up, play hard and always about team victory. I care about process more than results as long as they do their best.