Friday, November 7, 2008

finialize coach staff for 2009

The latest news from Peter's blog regard of 2009 coach staff. Tony Pena will be bench coach. Mick Kelleher will be first base coach and Rob Thomson will be third base coach. It sounds a good decision and hopefully they can work with each other very well.

Because my professionalism is Film/TV production, I have been work with all kind of different teams since university. You never know how it turns out to be until you start working with each other. Some people just match up well with some specific partners because of personality and all kind of different factors. Hopefully, this is the case.

9 comments:

Rad said...

How important are these coaches really? I'm as big a fan as anyone out there, but we make the biggest deal out of the most miniscule signings sometimes. I guess if I actually managed a major league team I could understand better. Hopefully the Yankess answer my calls soon lol

Rad said...

Forgot to add, nice blog. Very clean and very clear writing.

Jessica Lee said...

Dear rad,

HA! This is funny. I am actually more interested in working front office.

As a Taiwanese, I always want to learn how Yankees do business in order to make Taiwanese professional baseball better.

I actually believe this is chemistry between players, coaches and within team in any area. Of course, I am not baseball player, I can't tell how big impact they bring on the table. But, I can tell you this is big factor when you work in film/tv production.

Jessica Lee said...

By the way, thanks for compliment. Thanks for spending time on reading my not so good English.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for discussing. Quite simple and straightforward to comprehend. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Excellent mission. Routinely keep publishing posts!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your expressing your current encounter concerning this subject.

Anonymous said...

Definitely, this is so helpful to myself. I'm just a new blogger. Bless you a lot!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for expressing this particular good post with a good matter, really wonderful ability you have got.