Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Remember my wish?

The only wish I have for our Yankees team before season begins is having a injury free season. It seems this is almost impossible to come true. We not only have a lot of injury but also have our important players out, such as Jeter, A-Rod, Damon, Bruney, Posada, Hughes, Kennedy, Matsui, and Wang. Did I miss someone? This is a long list.

I recently had one tooth removed that had bothered me for a long time. I tried to avoid that surgery at all costs. After I finally removed that bad tooth, I realize this is right choice. Sometimes you just need to clean bad things at any costs in order to have a fresh start.

This leads to my point. If Matsui and Posada need surgery for their injury, please just do it and get well soon. There is no point to try to play through these kind of injury and can't contribute to the team. This also give team a right mind set to know they need to play without them the rest of season.

No comments: