Saturday, July 26, 2008

The most impressive thing tonight for me is......

Today is absolutely happy day for Yankees fans who basically can choose whatever reason among others make you feel happy the most, but the most impressive thing for me is the way Yankees play defense at the 2nd inning.

What a inning is! First of all, Melky made a great play in the center fielder and then Cano with Jeter turned a beautiful double play after that. I was screaming at my computer and couldn't believe what I just saw. Amazing! When you consider the game ends at 1:0, I only have one word to say our Yankees team "WoW!" No matter how many Yankee fans complain about the offense production from Melky, Cano, and Jeter, don't count on me. These are three positions we need to have strong defense in order to become a championship team. Of course, you have to add on Molina on this department as well.

Joba and Mo are pretty amazing tonight. I can't help to think what will look like in Yankeeland when we have Joba, Wang, Pettitte, Moose and Hughes at the rotation at the same time.

No comments: