Monday, March 10, 2008

More injury bugs...

Before you read this post, I have to remind you guys one thing: I don't like anyone to get injury no matter who they are. The reason for this post is showing how much I want for a injury-free season for my New York Yankees.

Luis Vizcaino feel some pain in his elbow...Do you think this is the reason Cashman didn't re-sign him?

Noah Lowry underwent surgery on his left wrist...Sometimes the best trade is the one you don't make.

Josh Beckett left spring training start for his back spasms...I know, it's just for precaution during spring training, but remember this is the same guy who is on the DL many times during his career and experience same problem during last playoff.

Joe Torre's Dodgers hit hard for injury as well, including Andy LaRoche, Nomar Garciaparra, Jeff Kent, Tony Abreu... Do injury bugs follow Joe Torre to Dodgers?... Good news is another Taiwanese player Chin-Lung Hu(SS/2B) may get his chance.

No comments: