Monday, March 31, 2008

Are you ready?

I am not going to post anymore stuffs from Spring training. I did listen to the last two spring training games, but I just can't bring up enough energy to write more about spring training games for obvious reasons. Let's go play ball.

I know a lot of media outlets come up with a lot of perdiction which I can't and I won't do it. As a dieheart Yankees fan, I am excited at every new season and root for them no matter how they perform during the course of season. Of course, I don't know how to figure out a unbiased perdiction.

Let's Go Yankees.

2 comments:

Todd Drew said...

Jessica,
Wang is going to give us a win on Opening Day. I can feel it.

Jessica Lee said...

I hope Wang can give himself a great birthday gift, but Halladay will be extremely tough to beat.