Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New York vs Boston Again...at Super Bowl......

Well...I know you guys probably are so emotional right now...

I am not expert of Amrican Football. American football is not a popular sport in Taiwan at all. The first time I knew American Football was when I studied in America few years ago. It's so hard not to get involved in American Football because all my American classmates are so crazy about that. At the beginning, I didn't understand why Americans so crazy about a sport which players just keep crashing into each other. The more I watch, the more I like it. I don't have specific team I root for right now. I try to learn more about this sport and enjoy watching this game little by little.

My reaction? Man, does this victory mean New York Yankees for 2008 World Series Champion? I think this game tells us who plays better on the field on that most important day who wins the champion. How to win? Defense plus good situational hitting. I believe Girardi will put the best defense team on the field and emphasize on situational hitting while he put a good show on in-game decisions and bullpen management. Unbeatable? Expectation sometimes carries extra weight on players' shoulders. Being a underdog sometimes is a good thing. Let Red Sox enjoy that pressure and let us win 2008 World Series Champion.

2 comments:

Todd Drew said...

Jessica,
I don’t know much about football either, but I do know that we’ve got a good baseball team getting ready for Spring Training.

Jessica Lee said...

Agree, Spring training can't come sooner. I can't wait for 2008 season.