Thursday, February 5, 2009

A lot of news regard of Torre's new book

I know I haven't posted for a few days because there are so many news regard of Torre's new book out there. Unfortunately, I don't want to talk about before reading the book.

I heard the interview Torre did on WFAN. I must say this. Torre is really good at talking to media that obviously is quite important for any manager of New York Teams. But, I can tell two things from Torre's interview.

First of all, If he can do it all over again, he won't write this book because a lot of unexpected reactions he got. Secondly, The main thing Torre wants to address in this book is Brian Cashman, not A-Rod and other players.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own site about it

Anonymous said...

я вот что скажу: благодарю... а82ч