Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I believe what A-Rod says

If you want to believe him, you will come away with great reaction. If you don't like him and don't want to believe him, you will find many holes in his answers.

Everyone is different and handles things differently. A-Rod will handle things who he is. As a Yankees fan, I want to give him every opportunity to lead me to believe him. And I did. I believe him and hopefully he tells the true story. At least, most of them are true. I know many people feel many answers from him are not logical.

But, I believe him because I know how hard for anyone to admit his own mistakes. We always come up with million of excuses for our own mistakes. It's very easy to point fingers to others when they make mistakes. But, when you make mistakes, you realize how hard it is to admit.

No comments: