Sunday, February 8, 2009

Things never are easy in Yankeeland

I am not a big fan of A-Rod, but I support any Yankees player and always respect how hard he works. I guess things never are easy in Yankeeland.

I just hope A-Rod can do something quickly and let this whole steroids things go away. Don't give Yankees and his teammates more troubles to deal with. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely. When A-Rod learned this story on Tursday, he didn't tell Yankees and Yankees knew this story on Satursday morning.

I don't want to make a judgement before listening to what A-Rod wants to say. At this points, only few players will surprise me if they use steroids. But, I still believe some players won't use steroids.

When I was in university, many classmates cheated during test. But, I didn't. I wasn't jealous about their high score and wasn't planning to join them because I know I am the one learning the most out of class.

When I worked at TV Station, many co-workers have so many bad habits. But, I didn't because I know what I should do and what I should not do in my life.

That's why I believe some players won't use steroids.

No comments: