Sunday, December 16, 2007

Admirable Courage

Andy is the man.I knew he will do this.Human beings make mistakes.One of Quotes from Wang which I like the most says"No one is perfect"It's not easy for people to admit their mistakes,especially you have to confess to a lot of people.Of course,I am disappointed at Andy's wrong behavior,but I am still his fan because of his admirable courage.I believe what he said.The same situation happened to Taiwan gamble scandal as well.Only victim of whole event is players,not owners and gangsters.Players got caught and destoryed their whole career and then they came out for apologies for their wrong behavior.Gangsters got nothing because they told police officers the list.Owners came out to say nothing and did nothing to improve players' life.

No comments: