Saturday, July 18, 2009

A.J. vs Tiger

8:54pm I just wake up and need to leave home soon for my sister's work pretty soon. I will try to watch this game as much as I can. When I turn on my television, I just saw A.J. struggling with his command at the top of 5th and 6th inning. However, the good thing is A.J. still somehow to keep Yankees in this game.

9:03pm Melky makes another great play in the center field second inning in a row. In the 5th inning, he gunned down Tiger Cabrera at the 2nd inning. In the 6th inning, he makes a great catch to complete double play.

9:06pm Great to see another Taiwanese player in the major league. I have mixed feeling because I want Yankees to win, but I don't want Yankees to hit Ni well.

9:15pm Man, If Posada is not the base runner at the 2nd base, we score that tie run.

9:43pm What a big hit from Teixeira. One more big hit from Swisher will win this game for Yankees.

9:48pm Now, it's up to Melky to give our bullpen more breathing room to work with.

9:49pm I will let Hughes pitch 8th inning. Let see what Girardi will do.

9:53pm I guess Girardi agree with me.

10:00pm Hughes, one more out, please. We will see Mo.

10:05pm What a performance by Hughes. YAH!

10:09pm Man, I hate this rain delay. Hopefully, Mo haven't warm iup. I probably won't be able to watch the ending.

No comments: