Thursday, January 22, 2009

Australian Open_Day 3

I can't watch Djokovic's second round. However, I got to watch Yen-Hsun Lu who is from Taiwan playing until 3rd set when I got home. In Australia, They follow their rundown for their scheduled programs even though the game they prodcast doesn't finish. I really hate it. In Taiwan, TV station will keep broadcasting the game until the game finishes and then it will follow the rest of scheduled programs.

Because I really want to know what happen to the game, I turn on my computer and get to Australian Open website to watch live scoreboard. Of course, that's still totally different feeling from watching game. However, I still get very nervous about every game and every point.

Lu who ranks 61th in the world put up a great show to defeat 10th seed David Nalbandian of Argentina. Great.

No comments: