Saturday, June 2, 2007

Big Series' coming!!!

I decided to watch this series after games finished.I just feel I jinx them.They lost a lot of games when I was watching.I just don't have any good luck at all.For example,I watched the last game of Blue Jays series after game finished.They won.So.....Hopefully,all three games turn out great.We can close the gap around 10 games out.We need to go back .500 as soon as we can.We don't have to worry about Red Sox.We just need to win ball games as many as we can.I just feel we can do it.I just don't believe we can't catch Red Sox and we can't play playoff this season.Let's Go Yankees!!!

9 comments:

Jessica Lee said...

It works.Yankees won.I better not to bring bad luck to my team.I will keep doing this.Let us sweep them.

Andrea said...

The way I've seen the Yankees play against the Red Sox, even in the games where they lost, I have no doubt that they have the ability to BEAT the Red Sox the rest of the season. When we lost, it was almost always due to poor or rookie pitching. Now that we've got most of our pitchers back, and now that we've got Rocket, we should be a-ok!

Andrea said...

AND--what an amazing job Wang did last night. 112 pitches is crazy--but he was great.

Todd Drew said...

Jessica,
No more live games for you! Wang came up huge for us as always.

Andrea said...

Jessica, if you haven't watched yesterday's game yet, make sure you do! Or at least watch the 8th and 9th innings. Those were fun.

Jessica Lee said...

Dear Andrea and Todd,
I did watched every yankees games from first minute to last minute even though I didn't watch live games in this Red Sox-Yankees series.It's still very strange for me not to watch live game.Live game is full of uncertain and excitement.I just don't want to jinx them,so it works.We didn't sweep them but we did took the series.But,damm,How many injury problems we can take???

Andrea said...

Jessica--isn't it really hard for you to watch games live anyway? They must be on at awful times in Taiwan!

Jessica Lee said...

yes,they are in the awful time in Taiwan for most games.You can't image how hard to watch live game for me,but ha we are yankees fans.You can't image how many taiwanese watch yankees games,especially those games Wang pitch.

Andrea said...

That's crazy. I have a hard time staying awake when the Yankees are on the west coast and they don't start at 10 or 11 at night!