Thursday, March 11, 2010

To readers

I know I haven’t updated my blog for a long long time. There is nothing to do with the fact of Wang’s leaving. As a matter of fact, it results from having a pretty busy job.

The good news is it is still in the spring training. Because of my busy job, I am not planning to follow team that much before season begins.

Once the season starts, I will watch the game as much as I can. Of course, I won’t be afraid of expressing my opinion.

Please keep your eyes on my blog for further updates.

Let’s Go Yankees!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, choice look progressive in behalf of more interdependent articles without delay as its one of my pick subject-matter to read.

Unknown said...

are you a big wang fan? I am. I am a Yankees Fan from NYC who lives in Seoul, South Korea now and I wear my Chien-Ming shirt all the time and my Chinese friends love it. What's your job?

Best,
Ra!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Jessica Lee said...

I am not sure how I help out your assignment. If you need more help, please feel free to let me know via email.

As diehard Yankee fan from Taiwan, of course, I am Wang’s big supporter. I went back to my hometown at the end of last year and have worked on semiconductor industry while working on my own film project during off time.

Yankees Tickets said...

Hey man, was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK!!!