Thursday, May 10, 2007

Taiwan~Yankees fan club

As you guys know,Chien-Ming Wang is from Taiwan.Most Taiwanese become Yankees fans since Wang came to big and start pitching for New York Yankees.

There are not too many people watching major leagues games before Wang start pitching in big.We don't have media channels broadcasting MLB games.Only thing we can see is highlight on the news once a while.

Right now,we have the whole page about MLB,a lot of news on TV and broadcast a MLB game every day right now,especially Yankees News and game.We have high rating of yankees game now even though Wang doesn't pitch on that day.More and more Taiwanese know Yankees and become other yankees players' fans.Of course,We have amazing rating of yankees game when Wang pitch even though game begin 4 am.I become Yankees fan when I was studying in California few years ago.I just come back Taiwan,so I still prefer watch Yankees games on MLB.TV.

Hi Everybody,please help me correct English mistakes,such as grammar and vocabulary becasuse English is not my mother lauguage.That's also part of reason I blog for practing English.

1 comment:

Ada Melinda Thigpen said...

1. ...since Wang "came to be big and started pitching for the...
2....there were not too many people...
3. ...before Wang started pitching in the big leagues.
4. The only thing....highlights ...
5. ...whole page about the MLB..and an MLB game broadcast everyday
6. ...amazing ratings...games...pitches,...the game begins...
7. I became a ...
8. Just came back to Taiwan...prefer to watch